Friday 12 March 2010

The Female of the Species...


Time has come around way quick, and this week was officially week 1 of my FINAL MAJOR PROJECT! Big deal.
My self- directed brief is 'The Woman as a Modern Goddess', looking at how a modern woman can embody all the legendary traits of Goddesses and they can be portrayed though the female figure. Ambitious ol' stuff.
Anyway, this week was my 'Initial Research Week', which consisted of looking at F.I.E.R.C.E. pictures and photocopying them. My kind of week.
So before i get stuck into some work, I've taken some photographs to take figuration ideas from... Well, when I say I took them, my darling Brutha From The Same Damn Mutha took them of yours truly, and I acted as Boss. Standard. Thank youuu http://themechanicalsparkle.blogspot.com/

WARNING! THESE PHOTOS SHOW MY BOD, SO IF VIEWERS FIND KEE KIDS REVOLTING, IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU LOOK AWAY NOW, LEST YOUR EYES SHALL BURN.

BURN!








2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
    you promoted me. thats so kind. (you? kind? what? ha ITS ALL IN GOOD HUMOUR. aka i didnt mean it. aka i love you don't harm me )

    last picture- looks ripe for a bit o' ink (OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING LOVE DRIPPING INK) and overlayed illustration (OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE OVERLAYED ILLUSTRATION?! WHO, HMMMM? the same person who is repulsed by a kee kid, that who.... I SPIT ON THOSE TWATS (cough* wilkes* cough)

    and you look sufficiently goddess.





    werq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. where is the picture of you fondling the mannequin? that was a keeper.

    ReplyDelete